The dashboard widget will display the following stats:
- Visitor location
- Visitor WordPress username or IP address
- Visitor browser information
- Time spent on page(s)
- Pages visited
Are some of your stats hidden behind a 'snippet'? Don't worry, hovering over the specific entry will display a tooltip which allows you to view its full IP or URL.
- User - A flag icon will show the location of a visitor. If a visitor is logged into the WordPress website, their username will be displayed. However, if they are not logged in it will display their IP address.
- Current Page - This is the webpage a visitor is currently viewing.
- Browser - This is the visitors browser type and version number.
- Time on Site - This is the amount of time a visitor has spent on the website within a 24 hour period.
- Pages Visited - This is the amount of pages a visitor has visited within a 24 hour period.
If you have any questions about this plugin, or have any other queries please feel free to get in contact.